Table of Contents
- 1 ABOUT US
- 2 Our Story
- 18.104.22.168 Learn from my mistakes.
- 22.214.171.124.2 Let me tell you what I have learned
- 126.96.36.199.3 When I found out that this was an everyday thing, it made me sick to my stomach. I made a promise to myself that I would never let something like this happen to me or anyone ever again. Making sure that none of our clients ever walk into a situation without being aware is what drives me, every single day.
- 188.8.131.52 Here is my promise to you and every single client that we work with:
- 3 SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 4 About Me
- 5 The Best Team
- 6 Mortgage News Canada
Learn a little more about Us and why we do what we do
Learn from my mistakes.
When I was buying my first property, and needed to get my first mortgage, I did what thousands of Canadians do every single day. I went straight to my bank. I thought I did my home work, but I was wrong. I did not know my options. I didn’t know any better, I didn’t know how to shop for a mortgage and what questions to ask. I just went to my bank, and did what they told me.
A year later, I needed to sell my property and it ended up costing me extra in penalties, hidden fees and wiped out my initial downpayment. This was all such a shock. My bank never said anything about the cost of getting out of my agreement nor any mention a slew of other things.
It was not fair at all.
Let me tell you what I have learned
- Your bank has no obligation to educate you on the mortgage process and the products they are selling
- If you don’t ask, they don’t have to tell. This is the way banks have made their money. Shocking right? Thousands of Canadians are paying unnecessary interest and other costs. Costs that they are not even aware of. And this is happening every single day.
- The financing climate is very fluid. There are changes to policies and products occurring literally overnight. And it is VERY important to be educated in order to be able to ask the right questions to obtain the right answers.
When I found out that this was an everyday thing, it made me sick to my stomach. I made a promise to myself that I would never let something like this happen to me or anyone ever again. Making sure that none of our clients ever walk into a situation without being aware is what drives me, every single day.
Here is my promise to you and every single client that we work with:
- We educate my clients on all aspects of mortgage giving them a clear picture so that they can make informed decisions with both eyes open.
- We strive to take the stress out of the challenging process of obtaining financing so that they can focus on what they are passionate about such as their business, family and enjoying life.
- We do this by converting the often foreign and complicated to understand mortgage speak, into real live examples and analogies, so that our clients understand their options when it comes to financing. Yes, we are allowed to make choices.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
My name is Aleem. I am a certified Luxury Home Mortgage Advisor.
I have extensive experience working with high net worth individuals, Professionals (Doctor’s, Lawyers, Engineers), Business Owners, Investors. Every day, hard working people.
I am also a Certified Commercial Financing Expert and I have developed networks with some of the most experienced lenders across Canada in the Commercial and Construction sphere.
The Best Team
Our fabulous team consists of great people, including a 28 year veteran of the industry, who started his own firm and grew it from 2 people to 28.
We have 40+ years of experience and relationships that run very deep in the financing world.
We are fully regulated by the CMHC, the Canadian Financial Regulatory Body.
We are members in good standing with both the provincial Mortgage Broker’s Association of BC and Alberta (CMBC and AMBA) as well as the national Association, Mortgage Professionals Canada.
We are the source for Mortgage News Canada. We are committed to providing a supreme level of service, mortgage news Canada, and other top-notch services to each and every one of our clients. This has been the foundation of our respective practices and success.
We take pride in helping you into the home of your dreams. Mortgage financing is much more complex than the average consumer is led to believe and one size definitely does not fit all. In today’s marketplace where there are numerous options available to choose from, it can be a daunting task to find the right package, depending on your current financial situation, long term goals and outlook, among other things.
Rest assured that if anyone can get you the right financing, we can.
Mortgage News Canada
The Knowledge Needed to Become THE Source
We have the experience,knowledge and patience to work with you to find and negotiate a custom fitted mortgage package, along with our ability to leverage the most current technology to make the entire mortgage process as efficient and seamless as possible rendering us an integral part of the home buying process for all of our valuable clients.
Work with a Professional
With the mortgage space experiencing constant changes to rules and policies, working with us ensures that you get the best mortgage advice that suits your needs.
Your situation is unique and does not fit the box that your bank wishes to put you in. We help you understand your options and let your mortgage work for you.
Regardless of whether you are a first time home buyer, or a seasoned investor on the residential or commercial side, your immediate concerns are:
- Am I impacted by the new rules and policy changes?
- Will I get approved for my financing?
Id the answers to these two are a YES, then you should be asking yourself:
- Now that I am approved, what are the lender’s policies that I should be aware of?
- Are there any hidden costs, especially if I need to get out my financing contract?
- Do I understand the fine print?”
The reality is that most Canadians, sign up for a 5 year fixed mortgage (about 75%) , and most them end up breaking their mortgage contract early (about 67%). This triggers penalties that are calculated very differently among the various lenders out there.
We can help you.
We will teach you to understand how each lender does this, along with some other clauses in your mortgage contract that you need to be aware of, Some can end up costing you thousands of dollars like it did me, if you are not aware of them.
Our job does not end after we help you find the right mortgage financing. In fact, this is where our relationship begins.
As we earn your trust in helping you in your immediate concerns, you may start asking these questions:
- how can you work on paying it off sooner?
- You may be expecting a child, or have young children, and now that you have this new mortgage, how are you going to start saving up for their education?
- Do you have enough cash flow to maintain your life style?
- What about retirement? Is there any way that you can focus on having enough money to retire on time, or perhaps even early?
These are questions that we can help you answer, and problems that we can help you solve.
Our clients retains us as much as they would retain a lawyer to ensure they receive the best financing options possible – from the entire pool of Canadian lenders for all their financing needs.
Want to learn more about the mortgage process and understand the financing options available to you, email me at [email protected]