Why Use a Mortgage Broker?
- Ongoing support and consultation. Even once your mortgage is signed and paperwork is complete, we are here if you need any advice on closing details or even future referral needs. We are happy to be of assistance when you need it.
- No cost to you. There’s absolutely no charge for our services on the typical residential mortgage transactions. How can we afford to do that? Like many other professional services, such as insurance, we are generally paid a finders fee when we introduce dependable clients to a financial institution. These fees are quite standard and nearly industry-wide so that the focus remains on you, the customer.
- Get expert advice. When it comes to mortgages, rates, and the housing market, we’ll speak to you in mortgage terms that are easy to understand as well as answer all the mortgage rate and related questions you may have. We can explain the various mortgage terms and conditions so you can make a confident choice.
- Things move quickly! We don’t rest easy until your closing date goes by smoothly. We’ll help ensure your mortgage transaction takes place on time and to your satisfaction, as smoothly and seamlessly as possible.
- Get access to special deals and add-ons. Many financial institutions would love to have you as a client, which is why they offer incentives to attract creditworthy customers. With themortgagespecialist.com, we have access to some of the ‘perks’ to mortgage financing.
- Ensure that you’re getting the best rates and terms. Even if you’ve been pre-approved for a mortgage by your bank, you are not obligated to stop shopping! Let us investigate to see if there is an alternative to better suit your needs….. there usually is! A second opinion will definitely not hurt you, but it could save you potentially thousands of dollars.
- More choice means more competitive rates. We have access to a network of major lenders in Canada, so your options are extensive. In addition to traditional lenders, we also know what’s being offered by credit unions, trust companies, and other sources.
- We negotiate on your behalf. Many people are uncertain or uncomfortable negotiating mortgages directly with their bank. We successfully negotiate hundreds of mortgages a year for our clients. You can count on our market knowledge and relationships with the lenders to secure competitive rates and terms that benefit you……… not the lender!
- Save time with one-stop shopping. It could take weeks for you to organize appointments with competing mortgage lenders – and we know that there is almost anything else that you would rather be doing! We work directly with dozens of lenders, and can quickly narrow down a list of those that fit you best. It makes comparison-shopping fast, easy, and convenient.
- Get independent advice on your financial options. As independent mortgage brokers, we’ are not tied to any one lender or range of products. Our goal is to help you successfully finance your home or property. We’ll start by getting to know you and your homeownership goals. We’ll make a recommendation, drawing from both our experience and available mortgage products that match your needs, and then assist in deciding what’s right for you and what best aligns with your goals and plans.
- We take one credit bureau only but can forward your file to many lenders! Many people inadvertently disqualify themselves from getting the best rate when they are shopping for a mortgage. When multiple banks pull a credit bureau, your credit rating drops every time,sometimes eliminating the chance for the best mortgage or a mortgage at all
- Our application process is simple and quick We;ll take some information and then send it electronically to the lenders that we feel are the best fit for your situation; 24 hr turnaround is typical!
- Step By Step: We walk you thru the process of getting a mortgage, step by step, especially if you are a first time home buyer – it can be daunting.